Q. Is the MRCOOL DIY Really DO-IT-YOURSELF?
A. Yes! The MRCOOL DIY is designed to make installation easy:
- Refrigerant lines are precharged. No vacuum required
- Connection is easy. No special tools necessary
- Communication wire is connected easily via snap lock fitting
- Interior mounting plate makes hanging the unit simple and easy
Q. Are you sure the lines don't need to be vacuumed and charged?
A. Yes, we're sure. The R-410A is already there.
Q. What size MRCOOL DIY do need?
A. Approximate MRCOOL DIY heating and cooling capacity:
- DIY12— up to 500 square feet
- DIY18— up to 750 square feet
- DIY24 — up to 1000 square feet
- DIY36— up to 1500 square feet
Q. What other features come with a MRCOOL DIY?
A. The MRCOOL DIY has great features:
- 16-17.5 SEER Energy Efficiency
- 25' Precharged R-41 OA Refrigerant Quick Connect Linesets
- Easy-to-Use Remote Control
- Use the MRCOOL App to turn your phone into a remote control
- Pre-installed low ambient kit ensures effective low temperature operation
- 7-Year Compressor Warranty and a 5-Year Parts Limited Warranty
Q. Anything else I need to know about installation?
A. Want to know more about how to the install the MRCOOL DIY?
Click Here for a complete DIY Multizone installation video
Click Here for a complete DIY Ductless Mini Split 3rd Generation Installation Video
- DIY 12K Power Supply 115v, 60HZ, 1 Phase, Minimum Circuit Amp 15 Max Fuse Amp 20
- DIY 18K Power Supply 208-230v, 60HZ, 1 Phase, Minimum Circuit Amp 15 Max Fuse Amp 20
- DIY 24K Power Supply 208-230v, 60HZ, 1 Phase, Minimum Circuit Amp 15 Max Fuse Amp 25
- DIY 36K Power Supply 208-230v, 60HZ, 1 Phase, Minimum Circuit Amp 25 Max Fuse Amp 35